ALL FREIGHT CLAIMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS AFTER DELIVERY OR THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE FREIGHT CARRIER.
Inspect your delivery immediately, count all pieces and advise Victory Athletic Surfaces of any damage or missing pieces immediately.
Unloading: You are responsible for unloading if no lift gate or inside delivery has been requested. Additional fees will apply if liftgate or inside delivery is requested.
Missing pieces: if you are missing any items upon delivery, notate the missing items on the Bill of Lading and call 855-827-7474 or email support@VAsurfaces.com to report the missing items.
If you suspect freight damage, follow the instructions below:
- Inspect the outside of each roll immediately upon unloading.
- If damage to the outer protective packaging is present, notate the damage on the delivery receipt or Bill of Lading.
- Remove the outside packaging and inspect each item for visible damage.
- If you have visible damage, it is necessary for you to photograph the damaged areas.
- Email pictures and description of the damage to support@VAsurfaces.com within three (3) business days of receipt of mats.